Public Garden to showcase dozens of independent fashion, gifts and homewares businesses at MCI Building
What. Public Garden operates a flea market comprising Singapore’s best independent businesses and creative individuals. Public Garden is an alternative to big-box retail with a free spirit.
Where. MCI Building (formerly MICA), Old Hill Street Police Station
When. Saturday & Sunday May 18 & 19, 2013 from 1pm-7pm
How to get there. 3 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT and 5 mins from City Hall MRT
Who. At Public Garden you can expect to find a diverse range of vendors, selling a amazing little gems like highly curated vintage clothing, unique local fashion designs, rare book, unique home decor and other bits and pieces.
While away the afternoon and meet some of travelshopa’s local shops, local brands up-close and personal….
– lifestyle and clothing treasures from Bertha & Biggs
– some of the most out-of-the-ordinary vintage finds from Roccoco Kent
– top-notch vintage pieces from Dark Horse Vintage
– everyday simple creations from When I was Four
– specially handcrafted things with love from Ozzy & Lulu
– Singapore’s pioneer eco fashion brand, Etrican
Dark Horse Vintage
Bertha & Biggs