Discover dozens of independent fashion, gifts and homewares businesses at Public Garden, National Museum.
What. Public Garden operates a flea market comprising Singapore’s best independent businesses and creative individuals. Public Garden is an alternative to big-box retail with a free spirit.
Where. National Museum of Singapore, 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
When. Saturday & Sunday April 27 & 28, 2013 from 1pm-7pm
How to get there. 5 mins walk from Bras Basah MRT and Dhoby Ghaut MRT
Who. At Public Garden you can expect to find a diverse range of vendors, selling a amazing little gems like highly curated vintage clothing, unique local fashion designs, rare book, unique home decor and other bits and pieces.
While away the afternoon and meet some of travelshopa’s local shops, local brands up-close and personal….
– lifestyle and clothing treasures from Bertha & Biggs
– some of the most out-of-the-ordinary vintage finds from Roccoco Kent
– top-notch vintage pieces from Dark Horse Vintage
– everyday simple creations from When I was Four
– specially handcrafted things with love from Ozzy & Lulu
– Singapore’s pioneer eco fashion brand, Etrican
While you are at Public Garden, make sure you get to know some other much loved vendors like By Invite Only, Chalk, and The Little Drom Store and take advantage of the FREE entrance to the museum! See you there!
Some of our snaps from the last Public Garden on March 30 & 31, 2013
Dark Horse Vintage
Bertha & Biggs